Hey! I'm Ian Dong. I am interested in the intersection of business and technology and their impact on our world.
Software Engineer & Web Developer.
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CS Internship: Available
I am currently an undergraduate student at the University of California, Berkeley pursuing a BA in Computer Science. I am based from the San Francisco Bay Area but would love to explore different places around me.
Some activities I enjoy are building fun programming projects, tutoring computer science, binging Netflix, and watching the Golden State Warriors and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Bachelor of Arts, Computer Science
Aug 2021 - May 2024
University of California, Berkeley
- CS 61A: Structures and Interpretation of Computer Programs
- MATH 54: Linear Algebra and Differential Equations
- CS 61B: Data Structures and Algorithms
- CS 70: Discrete Mathematics and Probability Theory
- DATA 8: Foundations of Data Science
Cloud Operations Engineer
2022 - Present
Cloud at California, Berkeley, CA
- Member of a consulting group led by UC Berkeley students that aims to build and support the next generation of cloud engineers
- Chosen to work with other cohorts of students on several projects and become cloud certified as well as develop proficiency in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2022 - Present
UC Berkeley Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS), Berkeley, CA
- Assisted in weekly CS 61A labs; on average facilitated 15+ student requests
- Helped students debug their code, resolved any logistical concerns, and supplemented learning with mini-lectures
Here are some of the projects that I have worked on.
- Personal Projects
- School Projects
Blythe Mental Health Hub
Ants vs SomeBees